겨울 방학식을 맞이하며..

학교 소식
  게시판 (bulletin board) 학교 소식 (School News) 

겨울 방학식을 맞이하며..

김지윤 0 8,849 2012.12.14 23:51

안녕하세요.

개학식에서 새로운 교장으로 인사드린 지가 엊그제 같은데 벌써 겨울 방학식을 하게 되는군요.

지난 4개월 동안 총 73명의 학생들이 여덟개의 한국어반과 일곱개의 특활반에서 한글 공부와 다양한 프로그램을 하면서 즐거운 시간이 되었기를 바라 마지 않습니다.

한국어 반을 일곱개로 시작했는데 초등반을 하나 더 늘리면서 선생님도 한 분 더 뽑아서 여덟 반이 되었습니다. 

자원봉사자도 정규수업과 특활수업에 45명이 참가하여 수업의 효율성을 높여 주고 있습니다.

이 자리를 빌어 우리 교사님들과 자원봉사자님들에게 다시 한번 감사의 마음을 전하고 싶습니다. 

그리고 제 곁에서 제 손발처럼 쉬지 않고 열심히 일해 주신 김지윤 총무님과, 교사들과 자원봉사자들이 수고 한다고 도너츠를 들고 오신 변지석 이사장님, 그리고 학부모님들과 연계를 통해 의견을 모으는데 수고해 주신 김금숙 학부형회장님께도 감사의 말씀을 드립니다.

이 상태로 계속 가면 내년에 초등반과 성인반을 하나씩 더 개설할 수 있지 않을 까 생각합니다.

이 모든 것이 학부모님들과 한인 지역사회의 관심과 호응 덕분이라고 생각합니다. 감사합니다.

내년에는 2월달에 기부금 모음을 위한 설날잔치와 3월에 2차 시험, 그리고 5월에 학부모 면담과 운동회, 6월에 3차 시험과 학예회가 있을 예정입니다.

설날잔치때 어린이용 책과 반찬, 쿠키, 머핀 바자회를 열려고 하오니 집에서 보지 않는 책이 있으시면 기부를 부탁드립니다. 또한 반찬과 쿠키 머핀도 기부해 주시면 고맙겠습니다.

앞으로도 많은 참여와 관심 가져주시기 바랍니다.

3주간의 방학동안 좋은 연말 보내시고 건강한 모습으로 내년 1 12일에 다시 뵙겠습니다.

감사합니다.

Hello.

It is already the end of the term and I feel like time flew since I have addressed you at the opening ceremony in September.

I am sincerely hoping that our 73 students have had a great time in learning Korean in 8 different classes and had fun in 7 activity classes in the past four months.

We have started with 7 Korean classes but soon added one more class at the elementary level with a newly selected teacher.

A total of 45 volunteer teachers and students made each class more effective.

I would like to express my gratitude to the teachers and volunteers.

In addition, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the treasurer, Ms. Jiyoun Kim, who has tirelessly worked for the School, the Chair of the Board of Directors, Mr. Jisuk Byun, who has brought donuts for teachers and volunteers, and the President of the Parents Council, Ms. Kumsook Kim, who has organized the parents’ council to get feedback.

I am hoping that we will be able to open another class at the elementary level and an additional adult class next year.

Your interest and support has made all these achievements possible. I would like to thank you all for that.

For next year, we are planning a fundraising event at the Korean New Year’s Party in February; the second test in March; a parent-teacher meeting and a sports festival in May, and the third test and a talent show in June.

As we are planning a children’s book sale, food sale, and bake sale at the Korean New Year’s Party, I would like to kindly ask you for book and food donations.

Your participation and interest are most appreciated.

I wish you all a nice break and I hope to see you again safe and sound on January 12.

Thank you.

Comments

Category
반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 29 명
  • 오늘 방문자 143 명
  • 어제 방문자 891 명
  • 최대 방문자 1,849 명
  • 전체 방문자 944,196 명
  • 전체 게시물 2,756 개
  • 전체 댓글수 38 개